In accordance with Town policy BLE.3.1 By-Law Enforcement and Animal Control will not be performed outside of regular office hours unless the situation is felt to be an extreme emergency threatening human life. If you have an extreme emergency after regular business hours, dial 226-668-5601 or 911. For all other calls, please leave a message in the Town Hall voicemail box (519-534-1400 ext 143)and your call will be returned during regular business hours.

After Hours Noise By-Law Complaints

Outside of normal office hours (8:30am-4:30 pm Monday to Friday), the Bruce Peninsula Detachment of the OPP will enforce the provisions of the Noise By-Law based upon OPP Officer availability as it relates to more urgent calls for service and the determined severity of the complaint.  The OPP will determine if the call is considered urgent or severe.  There will be no guarantee that the OPP will respond to any complaint made to them under the Town Noise By-Law.  Any after-hours complaints to the OPP with respect to the Noise By-Law will be communicated to the Town. 

If you have a complaint regarding a violation of the Noise By-Law and it is outside of normal Town business hours, please contact the OPP by calling 1-888-310-1122.

Sauble Beach Dynamic Beach By-Law

Please note that if you have concerns with regard to Sauble Beach Dynamic Beach By-Law infractions, By-Law Enforcement Officers are on Sauble Beach to enforce the by-law.  During regular business hours, please call 519-534-1400 ext 143 and your message will be relayed to staff. After regular business hours (after 4:30 pm) please approach a By-Law Enforcement Officer on patrol with your concerns or call the Officers at 519-374-9997.

Carol Hopkins, By-Law Enforcement/Animal Control Officer

519-534-1400 ex 143

Hours Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm

Please be advised that you are encouraged to and in some instances will be required to make a complaint in a written and signed format. Complaints (whether written or verbal) must be detailed and must include the name, address and phone number of the person making the complaint.  You may also be required to provide photos, video, audio and witness statements.  All of this information may be required in order for the By-Law Enforcement Officer to take appropriate action. 

A comprehensive list of Town by-laws can be obtained by clicking here.